Vice President Mike Pence, Dr. David Curry, Sen. James Lankford
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Vice President Mike Pence joins Tony to preview the 46th annual March for Life tomorrow, and to discuss his long history as a pro-life advocate and how the Trump administration is advancing a culture of life. He will also give an update on the humanitarian crisis at our southern border and give a response to the attacks on Second Lady Karen Pence for returning to the classroom to teach art at a Christian school. President and CEO of Open Doors USA Dr. David Curry is here to highlight Open Doors’ 2019 Watch List which shows a ranking of countries with the most severe persecution toward Christians. Then, Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) joins Tony to share a bill he and fellow senators introduced this week that would end taxpayer funding for abortion and require insurance providers to disclose whether a plan includes coverage for abortion.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Vice President Mike Pence on Twitter - @VP
- Pledge to pray for Second Lady Karen Pence
- Read Vice President Pence’s oped on the humanitarian crisis at the southern border
- Follow Open Doors USA on Twitter - @opendoors
- Review the 2019 World Watch List, released this week by Open Doors USA
- Follow Sen. James Lankford on Twitter - @SenatorLankford
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.