Ken Blackwell, Rev. Dean Nelson, Dr. Everett Piper
On Monday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Former Housing and Urban Development Undersecretary and US Ambassador to the UN Human Rights Commission under President George H.W. Bush, and FRC's Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, Ken Blackwell joins Tony to discuss President Trump's proposal on border security and his pledge on Friday to veto any bill that threatens Hyde Amendment restrictions. Rev. Dean Nelson, senior fellow for African American Affairs at Family Research Council’s Watchmen on the Wall and national outreach director at Human Coalition, is here on Martin Luther King Jr. Day to highlight the biblical principles woven through MLK's message and legacy. Also, Dr. Everett Piper, President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, is here to share what the backlash on Karen Pence for teaching in a Christian school is revealing about the Left.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @kenblackwell
- Follow Rev. Dean Nelson on Twitter - @Deanlife1
- Follow Dr. Piper on Twitter - @dreverettpiper
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.