Rep. Roger Marshall, Debbie Chaves
January 31, 2019
On the Thursday, January 31, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Rep. Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for Kansas’s 1st district and an OB/GYN, on why terminating a pregnancy up until the moment before birth is not only morally abhorrent, but very unsafe and life-threatening to the mother.
- Debbie Chaves, Executive Director of Colorado Family Action, on the dangers of a state bill expanding Colorado’s Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CES) in public and charter schools.
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America’s Christian Heritage
- Read FRC’s report, The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death - 2019 Edition
- Check out FRC’s new publication and video series, Top 10 Myths About Abortion
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on the discipline of fasting
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Learn more about FRC’s ministry to churches and pastors