Sarah Perry, Margot Cleveland, Ismail Royer, Mary Hahn Beerworth, Cathy Ruse
February 1, 2019
On the Friday, February 1, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Margot Cleveland, Contributor to The Federalist, on Texas AG Ken Paxton's recent announcement that nearly 58,000 non-citizens voted in one or more Texas elections.
- Ismail Royer, Religious Freedom Institute's Director of the Islam and Religious Freedom Action Team, on Asia Bibi finally being reunited with her family in Canada, and the hundreds of other Pakistani Christians who are still facing trumped up “blasphemy charges.”
- Mary Hahn Beerworth, Executive Director of Vermont Right to Life, on Vermont’s extreme abortion bill that removes all limitations on abortion, and would allow an abortion at any point in the pregnancy for any reason.
- Cathy Ruse, FRC's Senior Fellow and Director of Human Dignity, on a panel at The Heritage Foundation that drew a lot of attention, demonstrating that Americans on both the Right and the Left are concerned about the embracing of the Transgender agenda as the next civil rights cause.
- Follow our guest host, Sarah Perry, on Twitter
- Check out FRC's new publication and video series, Top 10 Myths About Abortion
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America’s Christian Heritage
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on the discipline of fasting
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins