February 5, 2019
On the Tuesday, February 5, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Nina Shea, Director of the Hudson Institute’s Center for Religious Freedom, on how Pope Francis’s visit to the UAE is a breakthrough for religious tolerance in the heart of the Muslim world, but severe problems there persist.
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America’s Christian Heritage
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins