Sen. Mike Lee, Rep. Mike Kelly, Alexandra McPhee
February 12, 2019
On the Tuesday, February 12, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Sen. Mike Lee, U.S. Senator for Utah, on his push back against Senate Democrats' interrogation of judicial nominees over their religious convictions.
- Rep. Mike Kelly, U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania’s 16th District, on his new bill that will protect faith-based foster care and adoption agencies from religious discrimination.
- Alexandra McPhee, FRC’s Director of Religious Freedom Advocacy, on her latest publication, “Rebels Without A Clause: When Senators Run Roughshod Over the 'No Religious Test' Clause of the U.S. Constitution.”
- Ask your senators to support the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America's Christian Heritage
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Learn more about the Answers for Our Times seminar in Bossier City, LA
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234