Dr. Roger Marshall, Sen. Tim Scott
February 26, 2019
On the Tuesday, February 26, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Dr. Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for Kansas’s 1st district, on the press conference on Capitol Hill earlier today responding to the Senate’s failure to pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Tim Scott, U.S. Senator from South Carolina, on his reaction to 44 Senate Democrats voting to allow for the brutal killing of infants born alive after surviving an abortion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234