Dr. Andy Harris, Mark Tooley, and Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G.
February 28, 2019
On the Thursday, February 28, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Dr. Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for Maryland’s 1st district, on President Trump’s summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and the strong economic growth under President Trump.
- Mark Tooley, President of the Institute on Religion and Democracy, on the vote to uphold marriage as being between a man and woman at a special session of the United Methodist Church General Conference.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. “Jerry” Boykin, Executive Vice President for the Family Research Council, on the recent lower court decision that found an all-male draft to be unconstitutional.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check the Scorecard to see if your Members of Congress are True Blue Award winners.
- Read Tony Perkins’ op-ed on how to combat the “Twinkie diet” in your prayer life.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234