Rep. Mike Johnson, Gary Bauer, Edward Graham, Roxanne Stone
It’s Wednesday, March 6, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for Louisiana’s 4th District, on his concerns about H.R. 1, the sweeping ethics overhaul bill that Democrats will bring to a vote later this week, as well as his meeting yesterday with President Trump to discuss pertinent issues before the Congress and the conservative agenda moving forward.
- Gary Bauer, President of American Values, on the growing anti-Semitism in Congress.
- Edward Graham, son of Franklin Graham, with an update on how Samaritan’s Purse is bringing relief to those affected by the deadly tornadoes in Alabama.
- Roxanne Stone, editor-in-chief of Barna Group, on the results of their latest study on the characteristics of spiritually vibrant households.
- Answer the poll to let us know whether your family is spiritually vibrant.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Support Samaritan’s Purse as they bring emergency aid to victims of the Alabama tornadoes.
- Learn more about the Stand in the Gap Men’s Conference in Houma, LA, March 15-16.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins