Rep. Barry Loudermilk, Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, Fran Coombs, Travis Weber
March 7, 2019
On the Thursday, March 7, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins we heard from:
- Barry Loudermilk, U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 11th District, on his concerns about H.R. 1, the sweeping ethics overhaul bill that Democrats have brought to the floor this week, as well as his reaction to anti-Semitic remarks made by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.)
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. "Jerry" Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President, on President Trump’s decision to keep 400 U.S. troops in Syria, as well as his thoughts on former service secretaries criticizing the president’s transgender military policy.
- Fran Coombs, Managing Editor, Rasmussen Reports, on the latest Rasmussen survey showing only 29 percent of Americans “think congressional Democrats should do their own investigation if the Mueller probe fails to find proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.”
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy, on how President Trump’s decision to keep some troops in Syria will affect religious freedom in the region.
- Answer the poll to let us know what Congress should do if the Mueller probe finds no evidence of Russian collusion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Learn more about the Stand in the Gap Men’s Conference in Houma, LA, March 15-16.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234