Whip Steve Scalise, Rep. Ann Wagner, Rep. Roger Marshall, Stephanie Borowicz
April 2, 2019
On the Tuesday, April 2, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Steve Scalise, House Minority Whip and U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Louisiana, and Ann Wagner, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Missouri, on the discharge petition for the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which went live today.
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kansas, continuing the discussion on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Stephanie Borowicz, State Representative for the 76th District of Pennsylvania, who has come under fire for repeatedly using the name of Jesus in a prayer before the legislature.
- Track the signatures on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234