Sen. Roy Blunt, Rep. Andy Harris, Terry Jeffrey, Chris Gacek, David Closson, Mary Beth Waddell
April 4, 2019
On the Thursday, April 4, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Sen. Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on the Senate rules change to fast-track presidential nominees.
- Rep. Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Maryland, on Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s directive preventing subcontractors from using American taxpayer dollars to perform or promote abortions overseas.
- Terry Jeffrey, editor-in-chief of CNS News, on how securing the border would help reduce crime.
- A panel of Family Research Council experts, including Chris Gacek, Senior Fellow for Regulatory Policy, David Closson, Research Fellow for Religious Freedom and Biblical Worldview, and Mary Beth Waddell, Senior Legislative Assistant, on the news highlights of the week.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins