Rep. James Comer, Joel Rosenberg, Donna Harrison, Travis Weber, Peter Sprigg
April 10, 2019
On the Wednesday, April 10, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky, on how the so-called Equality Act will override the religious freedom protections of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
- Joel Rosenberg, New York Times bestselling author, on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s recent electoral victory.
- Donna Harrison, Executive Director of the American Association of Prolife Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AAPLOG), on why women’s health facilities that receive federal funds should be physically separated from abortion facilities.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy, and Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on the events of the week, including the hearings on the so-called Equality Act in the U.S. House and California Senator Kamala Harris’ apparent double standard in promoting a bill to combat animal cruelty but blocking a bill to save the lives of babies who survive abortion.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Read more about how FRC is defending values across the globe.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins