Chris Gacek, John Bursch, Maria Teffler, David Horowitz
April 12, 2019
On the Friday, April 12, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Chris Gacek, Senior Fellow for Regulatory Policy at the Family Research Council, on Senate Republicans’ renewed condemnation of Facebook, Twitter, and Google for censoring conservatives’ free speech on their platforms.
- John Bursch, Senior Counsel for the Alliance Defending Freedom, on East Lansing’s attempt to force the owners of County Mill Farm to participate in same-sex weddings, in violation of their sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Maria Teffler, former teacher and parent of middle- and high-schooled children in Arlington County, Virginia, who wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post arguing that parents have a right to determine what their children learn with regard to sexuality and gender.
- David Horowitz, writer for FrontPage Magazine, on his new book, “DARK AGENDA: The War to Destroy Christian America.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins