Amb. Sam Brownback, Rep. Michele Bachmann, Sen. Ted Cruz, Jonathan Saenz
April 16, 2019
On the Tuesday, April 16, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Sam Brownback, U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, on China tracking Uyghur Muslims across the country with artificial intelligence and facial recognition cameras.
- Michele Bachmann, former U.S. Representative from the 6th District of Minnesota, on the benefits of President Trump’s recognition of Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
- Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator from Texas, on Yale’s blacklisting of Christian groups, big tech’s censorship of conservatives, and his school choice bill.
- Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, on the Texas’s “Free to Believe Act” and the City of San Antonio’s decision to ban Chick-fil-a from the airport.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Read Tony’s joint op-ed with Mayor Yossi Dagan in the Washington Times, “Acknowledging political reality in the Middle East.”
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-732-7234