John Bursch, Jennifer Bryson, Angela Wallace, Jonathan Saenz
April 23, 2019
On the Tuesday, April 23, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins we heard from:
- John Bursch, Attorney for Alliance Defending Freedom in the case of R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, in which the Supreme Court will decide whether “sex discrimination” includes “sexual orientation discrimination” to determine if a Christian-run funeral home can enforce its sex-specific dress code.
- Jennifer Bryson, Founder of LetAllPlay.org, on her campaign to prevent transgender competitors from infiltrating and dominating women’s sports.
- Angela Wallace, Organizer of Truth in Education, on the seminar held this Saturday in Louisiana, “Truth in Education: A Forum on Common Core and Its Aftermath.”
- Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, on how Chick-fil-A’s exclusion from the San Antonio airport is the latest example of the government punishing a family-owned business because of their religious beliefs.
- RSVP for the seminar, “Truth in Education: A Forum on Common Core and Its Aftermath” at Greenwell Springs Baptist Church in Central, Louisiana on April 27.
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Read Tony’s op-ed at FoxNews.com about why the U.S. must bring Pastor Lin home.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins