Ted Yoho, Gayle Manchin, Travis Weber, Peter Sprigg
April 30, 2019
On the Tuesday, April 30, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, on military developments in Venezuela.
- Gayle Manchin, Commissioner for the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), on the release of USCIRF’s annual report.
- Travis Weber, Family Research Council’s (FRC) Vice President for Policy, on the release of FRC’s new publication, “Apostasy, Blasphemy, and Anti-Conversion Laws.”
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on his op-ed published today in the Washington Examiner, debunking the groundless claims from big business lobbyist that the poorly named “Equality Act” will help the economy in any way.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-732-7234