Marsha Blackburn, Roger Severino, Ronnie Floyd, Mercedes Schlapp
It’s Thursday, May 2, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on yesterday’s testimony by Attorney General William Barr before the Senate and his refusal to testify before the House.
- Roger Severino, Director of the Office for Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, on new regulations aimed at protecting the conscience rights of health care workers and organizations.
- Ronnie Floyd, President of the National Day of Prayer, previews the National Day of Prayer service at the U.S. Capitol tonight.
- Mercedes Schlapp, Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications, on the White House’s observance of the National Day of Prayer.
- Watch live the National Day of Prayer service in Washington, D.C. at 7:30 PM ET tonight.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins