Ralph Norman, Mary Beth Waddell, Gordon Chang, Mark Harris, Harry Jackson
May 7, 2019
On the Tuesday, May 7, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, on House Democrats’ attempt to funnel money to Planned Parenthood in a supplemental disaster relief bill.
- Mary Beth Waddell, Family Research Council’s Senior Legislative Assistant, on the pro-abortion provisions in the Equality Act.
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs journalist and expert on North Korea & China, on President Trump’s trade negotiations with China.
- Mark Harris, Family Research Council’s Community Impact Team Coordinator, on tonight’s prayer vigil at the North Carolina State House, where legislators are considering overriding the governor’s veto to pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Harry Jackson, Presiding Bishop of the International Communion of Evangelical Churches, to continue the discussion on a high school in San Francisco that may remove a mural of George Washington because of its “traumatizing” effect on students.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins