Michelle Cretella, Rebecca Friedrichs, Robert Kuykendall, Meg Kilgannon
May 10, 2019
On the Friday, May 10, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Michelle Cretella, Executive Director of the American College of Pediatricians, on how the so-called Equality Act would force doctors to do harm.
- Rebecca Friedrichs, Author of “Standing Up to Goliath: Battling State and National Teachers' Unions for the Heart and Soul of Our Kids and Country,” on California’s new sex-ed guidelines which expose elementary school students to transgender sexual material.
- Robert Kuykendall, Executive Director of 2ndVote.com, on Converse announcing a new LGBT shoe line and featuring as spokesperson an 11-year-old in Drag.
- Meg Kilgannon, Executive Director of Concerned Parents and Educators of Fairfax County, on juggling work and motherhood.
- Read more about the problems with the “Equality Act!”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins