Andy Biggs, Everett Piper, Meg Kilgannon, Eric Johnston
May 15, 2019
On the Wednesday, May 15, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, on his bill to prevent abortion from being deducted as a medical expense.
- Everett Piper, President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, on his opposition to the Equality Act, which is coming up for a vote on Friday in the House of Representatives.
- Meg Kilgannon, Executive Director of Concerned Parents and Educators of Fairfax County, on PBS targeting young kids with the LGBT agenda by featuring a same-sex wedding in the “Arthur” cartoon series.
- Eric Johnston, Alabama Attorney and Founder of the Alabama Pro-Life Coalition, on the Alabama legislature passing a bill that would ban all abortions except in cases that threaten the life and health (narrowly defined) of the mother.
- Contact your elected officials to express opposition to H.R. 5, the Equality Act
- Read more about the problems with the “Equality Act!”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins