Josh Hawley, Kevin Daley, Justin Danhof, Gordon Chang, John Milkovich
May 29, 2019
On the Wednesday, May 29, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on why judicial nominee Michael Bogren is unacceptable.
- Kevin Daley, Supreme Court Reporter for the Daily Caller, on the Supreme Court’s decision to sidestep a major abortion ruling and the dissent by Justice Clarence Thomas.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel for and Director of the Free Enterprise Project at the National Center for Public Policy Research, on Netflix’s threat to boycott Georgia over their pro-life heartbeat bill.
- Gordon Chang, author of “The Coming Collapse of China,” on the status of the trade war with China.
- John Milkovich, State Senator for the 38th District of Louisiana, giving a call to action on tomorrow’s vote on his bill to protect unborn babies with a heartbeat.
- Watch Tony on Fox & Friends discussing the surge of pro-life bills in the states.
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins