Valarie Hodges, Mike Berry, Michael New, Ken Klukowski
May 30, 2019
On the Thursday, May 30, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Valarie Hodges, State Representative for the 64th District of Louisiana, on her heartbeat bill that passed last night and is ready for Governor Edwards to sign.
- Mike Berry, Deputy Counsel and Director of Military Affairs at First Liberty Institute, on the New Hampshire Veterans’ hospital that sued over a Bible that sits under display glass at a POW/MIA memorial table.
- Michael New, Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute and Visiting Assistant Professor at the Catholic University of America, on Washington Post’s fact-checker giving “4 Pinocchios” to Planned Parenthood Leanna Wen for a false claim about abortion.
- Ken Klukowski, Senior Legal Analyst for Breitbart News and Senior Counsel at First Liberty Institute, on the Supreme Court declining to reconsider a circuit court ruling that allowed students to use a school bathroom other than their biological sex.
- Watch Tony on Fox & Friends discussing the surge of pro-life bills in the states.
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins