Dan McConchie, Jim DeMint, Peter Sprigg
It’s Monday, June 3, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Dan McConchie, State Senator for the 26th District of Illinois, on the cloak-and-dagger tactics abortion advocates employed to resurrect and shove through a New-York style extreme abortion bill in the 11th hour of the Illinois legislative session.
- Jim DeMint, Former U.S. Senator from South Carolina and Chairman of the Conservative Partnership Institute, on the case against judicial nominee Michael Bogren.
- Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies at Family Research Council, on former Vice President Joe Biden’s declaration that LGBT rights would be his top legislative priority if he became president.
- Watch Tony on Fox & Friends discussing the surge of pro-life bills in the states.
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins