Ralph Norman, Wisconsin Parent, Charlie Kirk
June 7, 2019
On the Friday, June 7, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, on H.R. 6, a bill that would codify Speaker Pelosi’s immigration policies by rewarding lawbreakers and punishing law-abiding immigrants.
- A Madison, Wisconsin Parent, who objected to a science teacher’s transgender “coming out” video instructing students to call him “Mix” instead of “Mr.” and to refer to him using invented pronouns, which was shown to his elementary-age son at school without any prior notice to parents.
- Charlie Kirk, Founder and President of Turning Point USA, on why he warns against Americans’ embrace of socialism.
- Download “A Parent's Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins