Jim Banks, Andy Harris, Justin Danhof
June 10, 2019
On the Monday, June 10, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, on how radical pro-abortion positions are becoming a requirement in the Democratic party, as evidenced by Democrats seeking to remove longstanding pro-life riders from appropriations bills and by former Vice President Joe Biden’s “flip-flop-flip” on the Hyde Amendment.
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Maryland, on the Trump administration’s directive to U.S. embassies overseas not to fly the LGBT-pride flag.
- Justin Danhof, Director of the Free Enterprise Project and General Counsel for the National Center for Public Policy Research, on a letter by CEOs calling abortion bans “bad for business.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins