Ralph Norman, Bob Onder, Mike Gonzalez
June 11, 2019
On the Tuesday, June 11, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, on how President Trump's threat to impose tariffs on Mexico turned into a win for the border.
- Bob Onder, State Senator for the 2nd District of Missouri, on a judge’s injunction to keep open the state’s last abortion clinic.
- Mike Gonzalez, Senior Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, on the hypocrisy of Hollywood in threatening to boycott Georgia while bending over backward for China.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins