Josh Hawley, Terry Jeffrey, David Stevens
June 12, 2019
On the Wednesday, June 12, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on Michael Bogren’s withdrawing his nomination to fill a federal court vacancy, and on Pinterest’s absurd and outrageous new strategy to censor the phrase “Bible verses” and block a top pro-life site, Live Action.
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief of CNS News.com, on the White House’s Statement of Administration Policy, threatening to veto appropriations bills if House Democrats weigh them down with various liberal amendments.
- David Stevens, President of the Christian Medical and Dental Association, on the American Medical Association’s call for state laws that allow minors to override their parents’ objections to vaccinations.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins