Allen Estrin, Michael New, Victor Davis Hanson, James Hirsen
July 12, 2019
On the Friday, July 12, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Allen Estrin, Co-founder and Executive director of Prager University, to give an overview of the White House social media summit held yesterday.
- Michael New, Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute and visiting assistant professor at Catholic University, on new Gallup poll numbers that show Americans are increasingly pro-life.
- Victor Davis Hanson, Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, who remarked recently that the contenders for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination aren’t on a winning track.
- James Hirsen, conservative watchdog on goings-on in Hollywood and author of the weekly NewsMax.com column, “The Left Coast Report,” on Family Research Council’s new ad decrying the hypocrisy of Disney, Amazon, and Netflix.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins