Lathan Watts, Kristen Eastlick, Ryan Bomberger, Walter Williams
July 19, 2019
On the Friday, July 19, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Lathan Watts, Director of Legal Communications for First Liberty, on a court case in South Carolina, where the federal district judge banned school officials from allowing students to pray or sing religious songs at graduation.
- Kristen Eastlick, Editor-in-Chief of InfluenceWatch.org and Senior Vice President of Capital Research Center, on the ties between billionaire financier George Soros and leftwing groups that seek to replace the Biblical gospel with progressive social activism.
- Ryan Bomberger, Founder of TooManyAborted.com, on the new interim president of Planned Parenthood, chosen for her background in political activism, not in healthcare.
- Walter Williams, Professor of Economics at George Mason University and syndicated libertarian columnist, on his piece in the Daily Signal arguing that rising school shootings and other crime is caused in large part by moral erosion.
- Watch FRC’s event, “Will Religious Freedom Survive in Northeast Syria?”
- Watch the sessions from the U.S. State Department’s 2nd Annual Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom
- Watch Tony Perkins speak on USAID’s panel, “Faith-Based Communities Working Together for Religious Freedom and Development”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins