David Brat, Jim Bridenstine, Mike Johnson, Michelle Cretella
July 23, 2019
On the Tuesday, July 23, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- David Brat, Former U.S. Congressman and Dean of Liberty’s School of Business, on the economic and biblical arguments for the U.S. to exercise fiscal restraint and accountability.
- Jim Bridenstine, Administrator of NASA, on the 50th anniversary of the Apollo moon landing.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana and member of the House Judiciary Committee, to give a preview of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony tomorrow on the baseless Russian collusion conspiracy theory that still refuses to die.
- Dr. Michelle Cretella, Executive Director of the America College of Pediatricians, who authored a letter to the U.S. Surgeon General, asking him to investigate the “toxic” practice of performing sex-changes on children.
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Learn more about how Leftists like George Soros manipulate American politics.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins