Brandon Showalter, Jarrett Stepman, Max Eden
July 26, 2019
On the Friday, July 26, 2019, edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Brandon Showalter, Reporter for the Christian Post, on reports from the U.K. warning parents against the lies and surgical horrors awaiting children who seek gender transitions.
- Jarrett Stepman, Author at the Daily Signal, on how the Left’s attacks on the Electoral College are motivated by a desire for political power.
- Max Eden, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute, to discuss his book, “Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students.”
- Read more about anti-Christian hostility in FRC’s publication, “Rebels Without A Clause: When Senators Run Roughshod Over the "No Religious Test" Clause of the U.S. Constitution.”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins