Ted Yoho, Jerry Boykin, Phil Jensen, Bill Simon
July 29, 2019
On the Monday, July 29, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, to give a live update from the U.S.-Mexico border and discuss the border wall’s latest win at the Supreme Court.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, on Iran’s continued belligerence and NATO allies’ refusal to assent to their unreasonable demands.
- Phil Jensen, State Senator for the 33rd District of South Dakota, and sponsor of a bill to prominently display the national motto, “In God We Trust,” in South Dakota’s public schools.
- Bill Simon, Former President and CEO of Wal-Mart, on the Department of Justice opening an anti-trust review against technology giants for behaving like monopolies.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins