Ted Yoho, Jerry Boykin, Phil Jensen, Bill Simon
By Representative Ted Yoho, LtGen. William G. Boykin, Phil Jensen, Bill Simon and Tony Perkins
July 29, 2019
On the Monday, July 29, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, to give a live update from the U.S.-Mexico border and discuss the border wall’s latest win at the Supreme Court.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, on Iran’s continued belligerence and NATO allies’ refusal to assent to their unreasonable demands.
- Phil Jensen, State Senator for the 33rd District of South Dakota, and sponsor of a bill to prominently display the national motto, “In God We Trust,” in South Dakota’s public schools.
- Bill Simon, Former President and CEO of Wal-Mart, on the Department of Justice opening an anti-trust review against technology giants for behaving like monopolies.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins