Andy Biggs, Calvin Beisner, John-Henry Westen
August 1, 2019
On the Thursday, August 1, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, to analyze the second night of the second Democratic presidential debate and provide a report from his visit to the U.S.–Mexico border this week.
- Calvin Beisner, Founder of the Cornwall Alliance, to discuss the Left’s climate change hypocrisy, arguing for absurd, extreme policies in the presidential debate, but also flying to a Google-sponsored climate change conference in 114 private jets.
- John-Henry Westen, Editor-in-Chief at LifeSiteNews.com, on Apple News banning LifeSiteNews without warning.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins