Ken Blackwell, Peter Sprigg, Robert McGinnis, Ron Coleman
By Tony Perkins
August 02, 2019
On the Friday, August 2, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ken Blackwell, Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance at Family Research Council, who wrote on how President Trump has delivered for African Americans.
- Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies at Family Research Council, to discuss a proposed Virginia resolution to silence faith-based counselors who try to help those with unwanted same-sex attractions.
- Lt. Col. (Ret.) Robert McGinnis, on a warning of an “order and discipline problem” among Navy SEALs from their commanding officer.
- Ron Coleman, attorney specializing in First Amendment cases, on the latest whistleblower at Google, who says he was bullied and ultimately fired for expressing his conservative views.
- Read more on how “Evidence Shows Sexual Orientation Can Change: Debunking the Myth of Immutability.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins