Mark Green, Al New, Bill Becker
By Mark Green, Al New, Mr. Bill Becker and Tony Perkins
August 05, 2019
On the Monday, August 5, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Georgia, as he guest hosts today’s edition of Washington Watch.
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee, who recently visited the Southern Border, to set the record straight about what conditions are really like.
- Al New, Chaplain with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s Rapid Response Team, on how they are ministering to those affected by the shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio.
- Bill Becker, Attorney with Freedom X, on the victory of “Bring Your Bible to School Day” against a California school district that tried to ban students from promoting it.
- Read more on how “Evidence Shows Sexual Orientation Can Change: Debunking the Myth of Immutability.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins