Bassam Ishak, Gordon Chang, Greg Laurie
By Bassam Ishak, Gordon Chang, Pastor Greg Laurie and Tony Perkins
August 06, 2019
On the Tuesday, August 6, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Bassam Ishak, Co-Chair of the Syrian Democratic Council Representation in the U.S. and President of the Syriac National Council, on reports that Turkey is poised to invade a U.S.-protected, autonomous region of Northeast Syria that guarantees religious freedom to all faiths.
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs journalist focusing on China, on the latest salvo in the U.S.-China trade war and the importance of raising religious freedom as an item of concern amid trade talks.
- Greg Laurie, Senior Pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship, responding to criticisms of prayer as a useless response to tragedy.
- Watch FRC’s recent panel discussion, “Will Religious Freedom Survive in Northeast Syria?”
- Read more on how “Evidence Shows Sexual Orientation Can Change: Debunking the Myth of Immutability.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins