Ronnie Floyd, John-Henry Westen, Jim Mischel, Meg Kilgannon
By Dr. Ronnie W. Floyd, Mr. John-Henry Westen, Mr. Jim Mischel, Meg Kilgannon and Tony Perkins
August 08, 2019
On the Thursday, August 8, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ronnie Floyd, President of the Southern Baptist Convention Executive Committee, who outlined 3 responses Christians should have to living in a divided America.
- John-Henry Westen, Editor-in-Chief of LifeSiteNews.com, which has been reinstated to the Apple News platform.
- Jim Mischel, President of the Christian Employers Alliance, to discuss their court victory over an Obama-era regulation forcing them to provide abortifacient drugs in violation of their sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Meg Kilgannon, Executive Director of Concerned Parents and Educators of Fairfax County, on the Alliance Defending Freedom’s defense of a Christian school that was removed from a Maryland voucher program after state officials feigned surprise that it espoused Christian beliefs about marriage and sexuality, and a federal investigation launched into a Connecticut state policy that allows biological males to dominate girls’ sports and take their scholarships.
- Read more about the significance of the HHS Rule amending ACA Section 1557!
- Make your voice count by commenting on the HHS Rule!
- Read more on how “Evidence Shows Sexual Orientation Can Change: Debunking the Myth of Immutability.”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting.”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.