Harry Jackson, Mary Beth Waddell, JC Rico, Tyler O'Neil
By Bishop Harry R. Jackson Jr., Mary Beth Waddell, Mr. Tyler O'Neil, J.C. Rico and Tony Perkins
August 12, 2019
Today we'll hear from:
- Bishop Harry Jackson, Senior Pastor of Hope Christian Church and Chairman of the High Impact Leadership Coalition, on the controversy over presidential candidates Kamala Harris and Cory Booker attending services last week at a Las Vegas, Nevada church that holds the biblical belief that homosexual behavior is a sin.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Senior Legislative Assistant., on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) accepting comments on a rule that would protect the conscience rights of people of faith who have a moral objection to performing abortions and undo an Obama era regulation that could be used to sue doctors who don’t affirm a patient's self-identified gender.
- Pastor J.C. Rico, Lead Pastor of Immanuel Church El Paso, on the ways El Paso churches are coming together to help the victims and their families affected by the recent mass shooting.
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor of PJ Media, on a new Hollywood film about liberal elites hunting “deplorables.”
- Read FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Submit a comment to the HHS in support of the rule protecting conscience rights.
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!