Ron Estes, Mayra Rodriguez, Justin Danhof, Afshin Yaghtin, Brad Dacus
By Representative Ron Estes, Mayra Rodriguez, Justin Danhof, Afshin Yaghtin, Brad Dacus and Tony Perkins
August 20, 2019
On the Tuesday, August 20, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ron Estes, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kansas, on Planned Parenthood’s announcement that it will reject nearly $60 million in federal funding rather than stop referring for abortion.
- Mayra Rodriguez, whistleblower and former employee of the year and clinic director at Planned Parenthood Arizona, and who won $3 million in a wrongful termination suit after she was fired for reporting ethical violations, medical incidents, and cases of abuse.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel for the National Center for Public Policy Research, on the Business Roundtable’s declaration that corporations have obligations to liberal social issues, not just shareholders.
- Afshin Yaghtin, Pastor of New Covenant Baptist Church in Spokane, Washington, who was arrested for protesting a drag queen story hour at a public library, and Brad Dacus, President of the Pacific Justice Institute, which is providing him with legal counsel.
- Read our blog post, “Planned Parenthood Forgoes Title X Funding, Choosing Abortion over Women’s Healthcare”
- Read more about how “Planned Parenthood is Not Pro-Woman.”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting.”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.