David Thornton, Sally Burke, Travis Weber, Cindy Collins
By David Thornton, Sally Burke, Mr. Travis Weber, Cindy Collins and Tony Perkins
August 21, 2019
On the Wednesday, August 21, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- David Thornton, Freelance writer for The Resurgent, on his analysis of Facebook’s changes to work towards regaining the trust of conservatives.
- Sally Burke, President of Moms in Prayer, on their vision to pray for students in every school.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, to respond to an LA Times editorial alleging that the Trump administration’s new rule on religious liberty looks like a “license to discriminate.”
- Cindy Collins, Director of Operation Outcry, to discuss the regret she experienced over her five abortions and the hope, healing, and forgiveness that can be found through Christ-centered, biblically-based abortion recovery programs.
- Check out our blog, “What the LA Times Gets Wrong About Religious Freedom.”
- Read FRC’s Reaction to the Facebook Bias Audit.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Post-Abortion Suffering.”
- Read our blog post, “Planned Parenthood Forgoes Title X Funding, Choosing Abortion over Women’s Healthcare”.
- Read more about how “Planned Parenthood is Not Pro-Woman.”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.