E. W. Jackson, Patrina Mosley, Chris Abington, Gina Goh
August 22, 2019
On the Thursday, August 22, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Bishop E. W. Jackson, President of S.T.A.N.D., to respond to the New York Times’ 1619 project, which claims that American history began when the first black slaves arrived in Virginia, and that therefore the country is fundamentally racist.
- Patrina Mosley, Director of Life, Health, and Women’s Advocacy at Family Research Council, to discuss the dangers of the abortion pill, which the FDA confirmed has killed at least 24 women who used it.
- Chris Abington, Senior Pastor at City Church in Russellville, Arkansas, whose church paid off $3 million in medical debt for people in their community.
- Gina Goh, Regional Manager for Southeast Asia at International Christian Concern, on the release of an elder at Early Rain Covenant Church, eight months after he was arrested in a crackdown on Christian worship by the Chinese government.
- Read Patrina’s op-ed, “FDA Confirms Dangerous Mifeprex Abortion Pill Has Killed 24 Women, Injured Thousands.”
- Read more about how “Planned Parenthood is Not Pro-Woman.”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.