Gordon Chang, Dan Celia, Dave Brat, Kyle Mann
August 26, 2019 - complete program
On the Monday, August 26, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs journalist and expert on China, to give an update on the U.S.-China trade war and the ongoing protests in Hong Kong against Chinese authoritarian rule.
- Dan Celia, CEO and President of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, who explains the difference between socially responsible investing and biblically responsible investing.
- Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, to discuss a new survey showing that patriotism, religion, and having children are notably less popular among younger Americans than they were twenty years earlier.
- Kyle Mann, Editor-in-Chief of the Babylon Bee, a conservative, Christian satire site so effective at depicting liberal hypocrisy that the liberal “fact-checker” Snopes has attempted to discredit and de-platform it as “fake news.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Learn how you can subscribe and support The Babylon Bee.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.