Gordon Chang, Dan Celia, Dave Brat, Kyle Mann
By Gordon Chang, Representative Dave Brat, Mr. Daniel Celia, Kyle Mann and Tony Perkins
August 26, 2019
On the Monday, August 26, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs journalist and expert on China, to give an update on the U.S.-China trade war and the ongoing protests in Hong Kong against Chinese authoritarian rule.
- Dan Celia, CEO and President of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, who explains the difference between socially responsible investing and biblically responsible investing.
- Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, to discuss a new survey showing that patriotism, religion, and having children are notably less popular among younger Americans than they were twenty years earlier.
- Kyle Mann, Editor-in-Chief of the Babylon Bee, a conservative, Christian satire site so effective at depicting liberal hypocrisy that the liberal “fact-checker” Snopes has attempted to discredit and de-platform it as “fake news.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Learn how you can subscribe and support The Babylon Bee.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.