Doreen Denny, Jake Warner, Audrea Decker, Shelby Talcott
By Doreen Denny, Jake Warner, Audrea Decker, Shelby Talcott and Tony Perkins
August 27, 2019
On the Tuesday, August 27, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Doreen Denny, Senior Director of Government Relations at Concerned Women for America, on a 9th Circuit panel ruling that Idaho taxpayers must fund the gender reassignment surgery of an inmate convicted of sexually assaulting a minor.
- Jake Warner, Legal Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, to discuss an 8th Circuit decision that protected the conscience rights of Christian videographers, who objected to filming same-sex weddings based on their sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Audrea Decker, Communications Director for My Faith Votes, which is urging churches to participate in Voter Registration Sunday on September 22 to help restore America’s moral center.
- Shelby Talcott, Politics Reporter at the Daily Caller News Foundation, on a professor at Kirkland Community College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa who was forced to resign after proclaiming his support for Antifa.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Religious Liberty and the Wedding Vendor Cases.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.