Roger Severino, Elizabeth Woning, Michael New, Charlie Copeland
By Roger Severino, Elizabeth Woning, Mr. Michael New, Charles Copeland and Tony Perkins
August 28, 2019
On the Wednesday, August 28, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Roger Severino, Director of the Office of Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which today issued a “Notice of Violation to the University of Vermont Medical Center After It Unlawfully Forced a Nurse to Assist in Abortion.”
- Elizabeth Woning, Co-Founder of the ex-LGBT CHANGED movement, who spoke out at a public hearing against a California state resolution that would condemn sexual orientation change efforts.
- Michael New, Associate Scholar with the Charlotte Lozier Institute, to discuss presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke’s support for abortion up to the day of birth. He also gives his reaction to a federal judge in Missouri temporarily blocking enforcement of a pro-life bill so that a Planned Parenthood clinic may continue to operate without a license.
- Charlie Copeland, President and CEO of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute, to discuss where conservatives students should turn for help on college campuses.
- Read more on the importance of HHS protecting conscience rights.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Learn more about the Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.