Roger Severino, Elizabeth Woning, Michael New, Charlie Copeland
August 28, 2019 - complete program
On the Wednesday, August 28, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Roger Severino, Director of the Office of Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which today issued a “Notice of Violation to the University of Vermont Medical Center After It Unlawfully Forced a Nurse to Assist in Abortion.”
- Elizabeth Woning, Co-Founder of the ex-LGBT CHANGED movement, who spoke out at a public hearing against a California state resolution that would condemn sexual orientation change efforts.
- Michael New, Associate Scholar with the Charlotte Lozier Institute, to discuss presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke’s support for abortion up to the day of birth. He also gives his reaction to a federal judge in Missouri temporarily blocking enforcement of a pro-life bill so that a Planned Parenthood clinic may continue to operate without a license.
- Charlie Copeland, President and CEO of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute, to discuss where conservatives students should turn for help on college campuses.
- Read more on the importance of HHS protecting conscience rights.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Learn more about the Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.