Tami Fitzgerald, Bob Fu, Mary Eberstadt
September 5, 2019
On the Thursday, September 5, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Tami Fitzgerald, Executive Director of the North Carolina Values Coalition, to discuss how identity politics and sexual identity training sessions have infiltrated a local school system in suburban North Carolina.
- Bob Fu, President of China Aid, to discuss China’s increased enforcement of restrictions on Christians, most recently announcing that churches can no longer conduct Sunday school classes.
- Mary Eberstadt, Senior Research Fellow at the Faith and Reason Institute, to discuss her latest book, “Primal Screams: How the Sexual Revolution Created Identity Politics.”
- Read Peter Sprigg's recent blog post, "Landmark Study Determines There Is No "Gay Gene""
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.