Chip Roy, Ken Blackwell, Joe Kennedy, Mike Berry
September 6, 2019
On the Friday, September 6, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, to discuss the priorities for Congress as their session resumes next week, including President Trump’s funding for the border wall and the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Act.
- Ken Blackwell, Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance at Family Research Council, to comment on the Democratic National Committee passing a resolution celebrating “non-religious” voters and denouncing religious liberty. He will also address the criticism of NFL quarterback Drew Brees for promoting “Bring Your Bible to School Day.”
- Joe Kennedy, football coach at Bremerton High School, who was fired for praying at the 50-yard line, and Mike Berry, Chief of Staff for First Liberty, who is representing his case on appeal.
- Sign the letter of support for Coach Kennedy.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.