Mary Beth Waddell, Debbie Lesko, Carter Conlon, William Boykin, David Closson
September 11, 2019
For the Wednesday, September 11, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we feature:
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Senior Legislative Assistant, and Debbie Lesko, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Arizona, to comment on the House Judiciary Committee approval of several gun control measures.
- Carter Conlon, Senior Pastor of Times Square Church, to reflect on the 9/11 anniversary and the need for spiritual awakening.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, to discuss America’s security situation since 9/11.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Ethics and Biblical Worldview, to discuss the connection between moral decay and declining patriotism.
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.