Josh Hawley, Mike Johnson, Amado Huizar, Todd Starnes
September 12, 2019
It’s Thursday, September 12, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today’s show features:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator for Missouri, whose letter to Facebook pressured them to discontinue their censorship of pro-life content.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, to highlight the legislative priorities of the Republican Study Committee.
- Amado Huizar, Pastor of South Bay Pentecostal Church in Chula Vista, California, whose church was vandalized with satanic graffiti after he petitioned the mayor to cancel a drag queen story hour.
- Todd Starnes, radio talk show and internet television host for Fox News, on his new book, “Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left from Killing a Nation.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.