Linda Smith, Tony Perkins, Travis Weber, Curtis Hill
September 23, 2019
For the Monday, September 23, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we feature:
- Linda Smith, President of Shared Hope, on new legislation to combat child sex trafficking after a massive sting arrested more than 100 people.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council and Chairman of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, to provide an on-the-ground report from the United Nations following President Trump’s remarks at today’s Global Call to Protect Religious Freedom event.
- Travis Weber, Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at Family Research Council, to further analyze the key policy takeaways from President Trump’s historic religious freedom speech.
- Curtis Hill, Attorney General of Indiana, to give an update on the remains of 2,246 aborted babies found at the home of the late abortionist Ulrich Klopfer.
- Watch Tony on Fox and Friends this morning.
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.